Monday, March 11, 2013

The Kane County Dawgs

I just checked out the Kane County Dawgs site and I see that it looks like their season is already over.  Here is the statement, "The CIFL regrets to announce the official indefinite suspension of the Kane County Dawgs operations".

I checked wikipedia and the entry already says they "were" a team in the CIFL.

I know they had some issues a couple of weeks ago, but I hoped that they would be able to bounce back.  Now I am hoping those released players can catch on with another team.

The statement from the league goes on to say that the rest of their home games are cancelled for this season, and that opponents for the impacted teams have been contacted and confirmed by the league.

So, I am guessing that on April 6th the Rage will have another opponent instead of the Dawgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment